- MACHS, located in the Eastern Province, one of the higher education institutes that is specialized in health higher education and applied vocational training in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- MACHS seeks to promote the educational process for various health disciplines by following-up with the most developed and updated programs to establish a distinctive quality standard for health education and its outcomes.
- Academic collaboration and partnership with both the American University of Beirut and the University of Oregon in the US is considered to be the most important characteristic of the level of performance, quality of outputs, and educational and academic programs of the College.
- MACHS established in 2003; and the first accredited program is Bachelor of Pharmacy program, under the approval of the Ministry of Education in 2007.
- Then Bachelor of Nursing and Medical Laboratories Technology programs were approved in 2009.
Programs & Specializations
- MACHS provides opportunity to all high school students from Saudi and non-Saudi who graduated from Scientific Section, or its equivalent for admission to one of the health disciplines licensed and authorized by the Ministry of Higher Education undergraduate it.
- The current programs offered by MACHS:
- Bachelor of Sciences in Nursing.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science.
- Bachelor of Science in Dental assistance.
- Bachelor of Physical Therapy.
- Bachelor of Respiratory Therapy.
- Bachelor of Science in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Bachelor of Science in Anesthesia.
- Bachelor in Health Administration.
- Bachelor of Medical Record, Secretary and Coding.