Multinational Qualified Employees
The first strategic objective:
- Establishing partnership with multi recruitment agencies in the region to attract highly qualified professionals interested in working in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Setting up competent recruitment criteria.
- Encouraging diversity to select the best and the brightest to serve our institution.
Offering High Quality Education
The second strategic objective:
- Offering employees continuous developments programs to improve learning process.
- Recruiting highly qualified faculty in various specialties.
- Introducing blended education methodology.
- Continuous curriculum development to meet market needs.
- Obtaining national and international program accreditation.
- Establishing practical and training facilities to enhance professional skills.
- Adopting enrollment strategy to recruit eligible students through financial aid partnerships.
Improving Professional Skills
The third strategic objective:
- Motivating students to develop leadership skills by participating in society activities.
- Qualifying students to pass Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) exams.
- Developing employee’s innovation and leadership qualities.
- Engaging employees to participate in national and international workshops, conference, symposium…etc.
- Establishing effective system of faculty assessment.
Developing Supportive Infrastructure
The fourth strategic objective:
- Setting up multi specialized laboratories with full equipment and facilities.
- Enhancing classrooms atmosphere with high-tech teaching facilities.
- Improving IT system and college supportive services.
- Developing creational center to nurture student talents and creativity.
- Maintaining effective technology infrastructure necessary to support practicum and profession teaching and learning.
- Enhancing cafeteria services to achieve employees and students satisfaction.
- Offering health care services for college employees and students.
The fifth strategic objective:
- Establishing fully equipped research laboratory.
- Setting up and implementing research policies and procedures.
- Establishing student scientific committee to motivate student participation in research.
- Increasing number of published researches by motivating employee through rewarding system.
- Establishing research area of interest considering community and market needs to raise fund for research conducting.
Setting Up National & International Partnership
The sixth strategic objective:
- Identifying areas of interest in line with college mission.
- Establishing policies and procedures to achieve successful partnership.
- Communicating with potential national and international organizations to develop training, continuous education progress for students and employees.
- Initiating collaboration between research unit and partners to conduct research and scientific community services.